Thinking about a family holiday in Vietnam? Where to stay and what to do? It may be quite hard because there are several people to please. But don’t worry, as native people as well as senior travel consultants, we are giving you some initiatives that fit to you and have been tried by many of previous travelers.
Vietnam is a perfect place for a family adventure. Its wonderful nature and culture will be suitable for all of your family’s members at any ages. Here, just choose one from three of our recommended initiatives that is most ideal to you.
1. Classic adventure
This is for enjoying the traditional Vietnam in a very classical way:
- Spend your first day in Hanoi with full/half day food tour. Things must tried are Bun Cha, Spring rolls and Noodle soup (Pho)
- Two days and one night on Cuisse for discovering the marvelous beauty of Halong Bay
Try Bun Cha in Hanoi
2. Luxury beach exploration:
Suggested for you especially in Winter or Christmas holiday:
- Start with Hanoi city travel. Hanoi provides you and your family a wide range of historical and cultural sites such as Temple of Literature, Restored Sword Lake, Ngoc Son temple,…
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise through the UNESCO heritage karsts of Halong Bay with interconnecting cabins
- A luxury beach stay at Ninh Van Bay with accommodation in a private villa
- Stay and dine on cruise on Saigon river and discover Ho Chi Minh city for 2 last days.
Dinner on cruise on Saigon River
3. Countryside trip
For someone who loves trying local experiences:
- From Noi Bai airport, you take a sleeper bus to Sapa. Here, you can find charming rice fields, take pictures of beautiful landscape. Also discover ethnic tribes, try their typical foods and costumes.
- Leave Sapa to the Middle of Vietnam, stay in Hoa Lư- Tam Coc, where locates many historical sites of the legendary old capital.
- Relax at Hoi An ancient town. Hoi an offers you both traditional night with colorful lanterns and the most beautiful beach of Indochina,, An Bang Beach. Don’t forget to try Hoian Bread.
- The highlight of the trip is its end at Mekong Delta exploration. Stay at a homestay, and you’ll feel the local lifestyle. Both you and your children will enjoy the uniqueness of floating market and huge yellow fields.
Huge rice fields in Sapa